Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Vacation Thoughts (pt. 2)
2. NorthFace, Chaco's, & the latest & best climbing gear will never save a man... Neither will his intentions.
3. God bring me a godly wife.
4. Rest, rest, rest God us in control, trust him, hide in him.
5. Hey Matt, Chad, & Dave, I finished my meal!
6. This time change crap is weird & messing with my eating habits.
7. From now on the warmth of the sun will & should remind me of the embrace of a loving Father.
8. The Church is an odd organism.
9. I'm ready to do my call.
10. One wreck can quite literally & effectively shut down a large portion of Denver.
11. Home has nothing do with the place, but rather the people.
12. My bladder can last one (1) full gas tank.
13. Kansas gives out free coffee when you cross the state line.
14. People with NASCAR stickers should always be driving faster than me.
15. I find the big pictures of (or about) Jesus on the side of the road creepy & ineffective.
16. I successfully navigated Denver & three other towns in the mountains, but Newton is a screwy little town.