Friday, October 5, 2012

Those Weekly Thoughts

1) I promise I can still write more than lists of 10.

2) Cold weather! Jacket time - not hammer time.

3) Karl Barth's "The Epistle to the Romans" came yesterday! I was the nerd checking the tracking number every spare moment I could.

4) Kat is super cuddlely now that it's chilly.

5) You can call me worst-case-senario-thinker. I'll do it everytime it seems like.

6) Started using the "Reminders" app, it's a peice of genius that's been on my phone since I got it. Might be turning into a fan of lists. Crap.

7) There's always that one professor you just can't figure out.

8) The travel bug has officially nested in my brain.

9) "Jesus Christ our Lord. This is the gospel and the meaning of history." ~ Karl Barth

10) Tomorrow my house will be deep cleaned.

No comments: