Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Inside Out

Recently it seems that the main thing that I have been coming across in not only my reading, but also in the music I listen to is the cry of creation to the creator. It is written that the rocks will cry out to the Lord to offer Him the praise He so deserves. However, I think that creation is already calling out to Christ to continually tell Him that He is holy and worthy to be praised, and even though we do not often get it right, when we do, we join with the stars, the rocks, and all things living, giving honor to the Majesty of heaven. As it was stated so well in the song "From the Inside Out" "Everlasting Your light will shine when all else fades, never ending Your glory goes beyond all days. And the cry of my heart is to give you praise from the inside out Lord my soul cries out." Thus, as we go about life during this hectic holiday season, let us never forget that when we praise our King, we do not do it alone, we are joined by all of creation. So, keep Christ at the fore, the hind, the core, and the surrounding of your life, and praise the One from whose mouth came the burning sun, and do it with reverence and humility before the great I AM! To say:
"I heard the rocks crying out, with the rocks I cry out, Be praised for all Your tenderness,by these works of Your hands, songs that rise, and rains that fall to bless and bring to life Your land, look down upon this winter wheat and be glad that you have made blue for the sky, and the color green, that fills these fields with praise."

No comments: