1) Reading The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien and geeking out about it.
2) My cat, Luther, is no longer echolocation-kitty – he’s falls-in-the-toilet-kitty.
3) When I heard Boeing was closing its Wichita plant I thought of the song “Further Along” by Josh Garrels
4) 2012 has started off with a furry.
5) I’m taking a pre-session Earth Science class. Yesterday's lesson was about Mars. Thank you, WSU.
6) Colossians 3:12-17 is good stuff and Romans 7:24-25 still defines me.
7) My Christmas tree is still up.
8) This years reading list (so far): The Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, The Arabian Nights…
9) Where’s a place that works on record players?
10) Scotland. I wanna see Scotland.