2. I preach in Peachland, NC last Sunday. I had an ominous feeling when my barber - who is 75ish & lived in NC his whole life - said, "Never heard of Peachland."
3. Foggy mornings are the best. So much adventure, and dinosaurs.
4. Started a new blog to keep things I've written for seminary, in readable post o-course
5. Andrew Peterson's, "Light for the Lost Boy," album is killer good.
6. Semester starts next Tuesday. This is like the weekend of the deep breath before the plunge. #LOTRreference.
7. I have to read "Knowing God," for class. This is the worst possible thing ever (sarcasm).
8. Working my way through Harry Potter... again.
9. After living in a new place for almost 9 months, it's starting to feel more home-like.
10. Fun fact: In Eph 1:6 the word "blessed" in the ESV is the same word in Greek as in Luke 1:28 when Mary is described as "highly favored." The word means: to grace; i.e. indue with special honor; - make acceptable, be highly favored." So, Eph 1:6 literally reads, "To the praise of his glorious grace with which he has made us highly favored, imbued with special honor, made acceptable in the Beloved.