Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekly Thoughts

1) I got something in the mail which made me giddy.

2) There are some new pens in my backpack. I was very excited to use them - still am. Kinda nerdy. Kinda white. White-n-nerdy.

3) Playing my lovely banjo this Sunday at church! So y'all ought'n ta be at da churrch for sum wurshipin'!

4) "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

5) I lived in a castle this week.

6) Looking forward to the end of September.

7) Most of our vocabulary needs re-defining now that we're Christians. Because God is big and we are not.

8) More than once this week all my words have failed to convey how I feel. Paradox after paradox has been my fail-safe.

9) Grad-school has more busy work than under-grad.

10) "My fragile life is secure under your sovereign grace." Don't typically like the rap, but for some reason this song resonates with me.

No comments: