Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Thoughts

1) There's been some rather large changes in my life. Posts to come - if finals don't make my mind mushier.

2) One week of finals down, one to go. A 20-page paper will be owned. Like a boss.

3) The Uncle is in town from Idaho. I like spending time with him. Scotch and great conversations.

4) The Lord of the Rings is calling my name to be re-read. Well technically it's always calling my name, it's just stronger now.

5) I HAVE MY TICKET TO SEE THE HOBBIT! Opening night, at midnight, be jealous. (Nerd moment)

6) T-Swizzle and I have had some quality musical interchanges this week. We should meet.

7) India in a month!

8) "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

9) Ironic how the Country's finical issues were supposedly great before the election and now we're at the "Fiscal Cliff"-of-doom.

10) I'm glad the end of the world is set for after when The Hobbit comes out. Now I just need to see Coldplay and U2 before the 21st to be golden... BTW is the end of the world at 12 midnight on the 21 or 12 noon, I feel like this will be a drastically important distinction.

(Those are little shrimps wrapped in bacon dipped in BBQ sauce in the picture. Yes, the were heavenly.)

No comments: