Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Thoughts

1) The Hobbit! I saw it!

2) There were tons of young ones there, I was shocked. Maybe I'm getting older?

3) Took Lil Loren to the Zoo yesterday. We ran all around cause no one was there (well he only ran around for half the time before his tiny legs got tired). And saw the tiger *rawr*

4) I finished classes and promptly slept for 10 hours.

5) Does anyone else use the armrest as a coaster rather than an armrest?

6) Going to India in a couple weeks. This trip could not be timed better. Adventure!

7) I've not been this chill in a long time.

8) I'm in that love-is-fake part of the break up stage... My cynicism loves it.

9) Continually relearning this, "O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord." I doubt I'll ever get too far past this, if at all.

10) It's nice to know everyone knows about the resignation, no more guessing or tip-toeing around. 

No comments: