Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Having a Cold Thoughts

These are the thoughts every bearded man has had to think at one point or another. This could be a perspective changer for some folk.

  1. The mustache part of my beard is filled with snot
  2. Everytime I blow my nose I need four kleenex.
  3. I washed my beard today... then sneezed and washed it again.
  4. Waking up in the morning can reveal interesting beard-omenon.
  5. My facial hair covers up the kleenex rash - for the most part.
  6. If I take a shower I won't need a kleenex for a few minutes and my beard is cleaned too.
  7. If I shove these two kleenex up my nostrils then I won't need to blow my nose and can avoid point #2.

Here are some normal people cold thoughts:
  1. Vitamin-C and toothpaste don't mix well.
  2. I'm sure I'm producing enough snot to fuel my car - someone should harness this energy.
  3. Cough drops give me a distinct slur.
  4. Sleep aids = from God.
  5. Water, water, water, water... pee.
  6. If I lay a certain way at night my nose won't leek everywhere.
  7. I feel like a zombie.

1 comment:

Travis said...

#5 for the normal people I definitely identify with. I drank 6-7 Starbucks trenta cups of water today. It seemed like I had to pee every time I got done peeing. It was ridiculous.