Friday, March 2, 2012

Week Thoughts

1) I started, "The Hobbit." I read it once a year around springtime. It's my favorite.

2) A buddy of mine said this, but I wish I could take credit for it, "This is winter has been the best spring ever."

3) Kat the cat meows for joy when I get up in the morning. It's hard to be angry at her for laying on my face to wake me up when she's so excited to see me. (Apparently I'm a crazycatman.)

4) Had a loverly chat with my uncle the other night. It was the first time we'd ever had a legitimate conversation. (His mustache is what we would call, "epic.")

5) A dear friend of mine is getting married today!

6) I'll be having a roommate once again... Perhaps I'll have two!

7) Pigs eat garbage and make bacon.

8) "When all around my soul gives way He then [and every other time] is all my hope and stay... My anchor holds within the veil."

9) Have you ever just not known?

10) Suspenders have a way of making you feel cooler than you really are.

No comments: