Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Thoughts

1) I sat in a funeral for a 61 year old dad and grandpa yesterday. The entire time I thought of my parents and praised God for them and their belief in Him.

2) Death, it's all around us.

3) The Decemberists "After the Bombs" is an amazing song.

4) "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy ladden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 Amen.

5) "I'm a long time traveling here, I'm a long time traveling away from home." The Wailin' Jennys

6) This week has made me feel old - and tired.

7) Job 38- 41. Read 'em.

8) I choked on my spit yesterday in the funeral. Everyone stared at me. It could have been really awkward, but I'm a terrible judge of awkwardness.

9) It rained in downtown Wichita yesterday. The streets were dry 12 minutes later.

10) Another good song. ... and another

11) I saw Brave (twice), loved it. Bought the soundtrack too.

No comments: